Trade Test Registration
Nomanzi Trade College application.
Please submit supporting documents that are clear enough to read and certified within the last three months.
Here are the steps to apply for your trade test:
- Complete and submit the Nomanzi Trade College online application below OR download, complete, and email your application with supporting documents to email@example.com.
- Upload or email certified clear copies of the documents stipulated below for South African and non-South African citizens.
- Upload or email your portfolio of evidence (POE). The POE is a service letter from your current and past employer(s) on their official letterhead. It must confirm the duration of your employment and work experience as a plumber or electrician. CETA only verifies work experience obtained in South Africa.
- Your short CV must include your physical home address, the name of your high school, the year you passed, your work experience, and information about any further education.
South African citizen’s trade test registration.
- South African ID. Submit 1 x Certified and clear copy not older than 3 months.
- Highest academic qualification. Submit 1 x Certified and clear copy not older than 3 months. (Your certificate for Grade 9 or higher qualification.)
Non-South African citizen’s trade test registration.
- Passport. Submit 1 x Certified and clear copy not older than 3 months.
- Valid work permit. Submit 1 x Certified and clear copy not older than 3 months.
- A service letter or sworn affidavit confirming 3 years of relevant work experience within South Africa.
- Highest academic qualification. Submit 1 x Certified and clear copy not older than 3 months. (Your high school certificate or Diploma or University Degree.) The South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluates and verifies your foreign qualification. This may take up to 3 months. Register and apply online for an evaluation of your foreign qualification through SAQA.
Alternatively, download the PDF registration form here.