Trade Test Centre
Nomanzi Trade College is a private trade test centre for electricians and plumbers. We are a QCTO accredited trade test centre with training facilities in Cape Town and Pretoria.
With population growth and expanding urban areas, we believe the demand for service delivery and infrastructure maintenance will increase. Combined with Green Building principles and the adoption of new technology the need for skilled electricians and plumbers will rise. Our primary aim is to meet this demand by helping competent electricians and plumbers acquire their Red Seal trade test certificates.
Do you want to become a qualified electrician or plumber? Are you familiar with current SANS industry requirements or want to brush up on your trade skills? Do you want to practice and gain confidence before writing your trade test?
At Nomanzi Trade College you’ll receive professional support and guidance from qualified facilitators. Come practice and refine your practical skills before writing your trade test. Gain confidence and applicable knowledge with a trade test preparation course. Now available at our trade test centre in Cape Town and Pretoria. Register for your trade test preparation training, ARPL, and trade test today.
We work with individuals, private and public businesses, skills development providers (SDPs), and Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges. Private and trade inquiries are welcome.
- The electrical trade test preparation, ARPL, and trade test require 12 workdays.
- The all-inclusive cost is R12 500 in Pretoria and R14 500 in Cape Town.
- Read more about the examination tasks and learning outcomes of the electrical trade test.
- Coming soon: Training for Wireman’s License and Installation Rules Paper 1 and Paper 2. Contact us for inquiries.
- The plumbing trade test preparation, ARPL, and trade test require 12 workdays.
- The all-inclusive cost is R12 500 in Pretoria and R14500 in Cape Town.
- Read more about the examination tasks and learning outcomes of the plumbing trade test.
Requirements for the Section 26D Red Seal trade test certificate exam:
- Grade 9 and 3 years proven trade work experience in South Africa and,
- Complete the compulsory ARPL test, (Artisan Recognition of Prior Learning).
Classes begin every Monday at Nomanzi Trade College in Cape Town and Pretoria.
At Nomanzi Trade College we:
- Assess, prepare and train electricians and plumbers for South Africa’s Section 26D Red Seal trade test.
- Deliver high-quality and accredited training to all our students.
- Mentor and guide every student in our fully equipped trade workshops.
- Strive to see more qualified electricians and plumbers in South Africa.
- Wish to transform the lives of South African tradesmen and tradeswomen, improve the quality of workmanship standards, and encourage entrepreneurial orientation.
Why choose Nomanzi Trade Test Centre?
- Affordable prices for excellent trade preparation and training.
- ARPL (Assessment and Recognition of Prior Learning).
- Experienced, friendly, and qualified assessors.
- Flexible payment options.
- Fully equipped trade workshops.
- Individual guidance during trade preparation.
- Quick trade test dates.
- NAMB and QCTO accredited trade test centre. (Accreditation centre numbers AC000392NAMB and AC000339NAMB).
- NAMB registered assessors.
- Privately owned trade test college.
- Saturday preparation classes are available by prior arrangement at additional cost.
- Supportive and safe environment.
- Guidance for qualifying plumbers with PIRB registrations.